Rabbi Stanley 509-423-7827
108 1rst Street Wenatchee
Right on the corner of 1rst and Wenatchee Ave DOWNTOWN!
Call at 509-423-7827
Site created by Mosaic Web Design
Welcome to our Hebrew Classes Page! There are currently no Hebrew classes available. We'll be starting the next one in Wenatchee soon.
me is who
who is he
he is she
where do you live afo attaw garr
where are you from meyine attaw
cacha cacha so-so
zeh oh that's all
zeh this or that
tove toda good thankyou
besader - ok
rock - only
lomed learn (m)
lomedit learn (f)
boker tove erev tove Good morning good evening
slicha excuse me
ma zeh what is this
aten atem you (mp) you (fp)
ode pam one more time
1 and 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Echad shtyme shalosh arba chamesh shesh sheva shmoni tesha esser
hiyom this day
attaw yoday afo haulpon? do you know where the ulpon is?
eloheynu our lord
More new words...
Mevene (M) Mevenah (F) understand
Yodayah (M) Yodahawt (F) Know
1. Hello, who are you (M)(F)
2. Hello, I’m _______
Pleased to meet you (Naim Maode)
Pleased to meet you.
1. How are you?
2. I’m ok. How are you?
I’m good thank you very much
1. Where are you from?
2. I’m from America
Where are you from?
1. I’m also (gum ani) from America
2. Do you speak Hebrew?
1. Yes, I speak a little hebrew
2. Do you speak English?
Yes, I speak English.
Do you want to live in Mitzraim?
1. No, no, no, I don’t want to live in Mitzraim. Now, Mitzraim is a mess!
Excuse me, what’s that?
This is Chocolate
1. Is there banana in the chocolate?
2. No, there’s no banana in the chocolate.
Is there coffee in the chocolate?
Yes, yes there is coffee in the chocolate.
2. Do you want the chocolate?
1. Yes, I want the chocolate, thank you.
2. You’re welcome
Where’s the bus?
I don’t know. It’s not here.
1. Is there a taxi here?
2. Yes, but it’s a lot of money.
I don’t have any money.
C’mon let me get you some pizza over there at the Pizzaria.
2. Yella, Yesh Pizza shawma behaPizzaria